New study jointly conducted by international trade organizations focuses on possibilities and challenges of blockchain tech implementation to the industry.
A report is a process of translating information via writing, giving a speech or any other audio or video representation into an approachable form. Reports are widely used in business, science, education and other fields of work. Blockchain industry reports are an essential part of the cryptocurrency industry. Those reports are made by both classic financial institutions, like banks and financial services, and by newly developed startups and tech companies. Blockchain reports mostly cover technical parts of blockchain inventions, new ways of implementation and promising ideas. Bitcoin reports also cover the financial performance of cryptocurrencies, issues and regulations of it. One of the most active corporate investors in blockchain, Goldman Sachs, also issued a blockchain report — a complex, professional and wholesome review of the technology.
- Bitcoin Price Struggling to Break $7K — Here’s the Worst-Case Scenario
- CFTC Requests Default After Failing to Find $147M Bitcoin Ponzi Operator
- Crypto Custody Firm Lists XRP for Institutional Clients
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Bitcoin Stays Below $7K as Tone Vays Predicts Price Breakout in April