The U.K. Financial Conduct Authority has already closed down almost 50 crypto-related investigations, some of which hit a dead end due to lack of evidence.
A report is a process of translating information via writing, giving a speech or any other audio or video representation into an approachable form. Reports are widely used in business, science, education and other fields of work. Blockchain industry reports are an essential part of the cryptocurrency industry. Those reports are made by both classic financial institutions, like banks and financial services, and by newly developed startups and tech companies. Blockchain reports mostly cover technical parts of blockchain inventions, new ways of implementation and promising ideas. Bitcoin reports also cover the financial performance of cryptocurrencies, issues and regulations of it. One of the most active corporate investors in blockchain, Goldman Sachs, also issued a blockchain report — a complex, professional and wholesome review of the technology.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000