The U.K. Financial Conduct Authority has already closed down almost 50 crypto-related investigations, some of which hit a dead end due to lack of evidence.
A report is a process of translating information via writing, giving a speech or any other audio or video representation into an approachable form. Reports are widely used in business, science, education and other fields of work. Blockchain industry reports are an essential part of the cryptocurrency industry. Those reports are made by both classic financial institutions, like banks and financial services, and by newly developed startups and tech companies. Blockchain reports mostly cover technical parts of blockchain inventions, new ways of implementation and promising ideas. Bitcoin reports also cover the financial performance of cryptocurrencies, issues and regulations of it. One of the most active corporate investors in blockchain, Goldman Sachs, also issued a blockchain report — a complex, professional and wholesome review of the technology.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20