KT Corporation wants to use blockchain to streamline roaming processes with China Mobile, the Chinese operator with which it is also partnering on a 5G rollout.
- Bitcoin ‘Can Be’ A Reliable Financial Instrument After All: Mark Cuban
- Russia’s National Energy Grid Operator Tests Blockchain for Retail Payments
- Bitpay Launches Support For Three USD Stablecoins — But Not Tether
- Blockchain Makes Money Laundering Risks Greater, Says Swiss Regulator
- It’s All About $7,400 for Bitcoin Price as a Big Move Is Now Imminent