Tron’s founder pledged to temper aggressive marketing strategies in social media posts that were subsequently deleted.
Warren Buffett News
Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, philanthropist and the current CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — a transnational conglomerate holding company. Warren is one of the richest people on the planet, with a net worth of $84 billion. Warren Buffett is considered to be a trade icon and is one of the most influential persons in the business word. Warren Buffett’s financial advice is of great importance for entrepreneurs and investors, and his annual reports are an expected event in the trading world. Warren Buffett’s views on Bitcoin investments are very skeptical. He does not even consider Bitcoin to be an investment, as it does not produce any valuable goods. However, Buffett himself doesn’t argue his level of competence in blockchain-based money is very high and admits that he could be wrong about them and their future.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200