Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are as disruptive as they are polarizing. Here are the opinions of the world’s richest people on the technology.
Warren Buffett News
Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, philanthropist and the current CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — a transnational conglomerate holding company. Warren is one of the richest people on the planet, with a net worth of $84 billion. Warren Buffett is considered to be a trade icon and is one of the most influential persons in the business word. Warren Buffett’s financial advice is of great importance for entrepreneurs and investors, and his annual reports are an expected event in the trading world. Warren Buffett’s views on Bitcoin investments are very skeptical. He does not even consider Bitcoin to be an investment, as it does not produce any valuable goods. However, Buffett himself doesn’t argue his level of competence in blockchain-based money is very high and admits that he could be wrong about them and their future.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations