Any short-term gains to Bitcoin indirectly helped by the virus will reverse in time, a prominent trader warns, as the cryptocurrency hovers at $9,000.
William Suberg got into Bitcoin while completing his Masters degree and hasn't looked back since, writing about anything crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He started working with Cointelegraph in October 2013.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K