A source close to the mining chip manufacturer involved in the deal confirmed an order for 600,000 7nm units.
William Suberg got into Bitcoin while completing his Masters degree and hasn't looked back since, writing about anything crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He started working with Cointelegraph in October 2013.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- British Hacker to Hand Over $1M in Crypto for Phishing Attacks
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’