Judge rules against entities who sued a utility district for introducing new electricity pricing targeting crypto miners in 2018.
Washington is a U.S. state in the north of the country. In terms of using Bitcoin in Washington state, authorities have claimed that they were not going to ban it and, in addition to that, there is a draft law considering using Bitcoin as a payment method for cannabis, as Washington is the first state that has legalized the use of it. In Washington state, Bitcoin mining is illegal if too much energy is consumed during the process, as it can be dangerous for fire safety. Washington is frequently confused with the capital of the U.S. — Washington, or officially Washington, D.C. Bitcoin ATMs, possibility of making purchases in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin conferences have made Washington D.C. one of the friendliest cities toward Bitcoin in the world.
- Not April Fool’s — Trump Hints at $9 Oil After Accidental Bitcoin Plug
- Bitcoin and Visa Transactions Plunge But Pizza Deliveries Are Up
- April Fools Sees Toilet Paper Token in Short Supply on CoinMarketCap
- Japanese Regulations on Crypto ‘Likely to Help the Market to Mature’
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation