Truffle is planning to start supporting the Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, and Tezos protocols in its fully managed blockchain dev suite.
Washington is a U.S. state in the north of the country. In terms of using Bitcoin in Washington state, authorities have claimed that they were not going to ban it and, in addition to that, there is a draft law considering using Bitcoin as a payment method for cannabis, as Washington is the first state that has legalized the use of it. In Washington state, Bitcoin mining is illegal if too much energy is consumed during the process, as it can be dangerous for fire safety. Washington is frequently confused with the capital of the U.S. — Washington, or officially Washington, D.C. Bitcoin ATMs, possibility of making purchases in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin conferences have made Washington D.C. one of the friendliest cities toward Bitcoin in the world.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K