A Washington-based crypto mining company has filed for bankruptcy and is facing eviction in Douglas County.
Washington is a U.S. state in the north of the country. In terms of using Bitcoin in Washington state, authorities have claimed that they were not going to ban it and, in addition to that, there is a draft law considering using Bitcoin as a payment method for cannabis, as Washington is the first state that has legalized the use of it. In Washington state, Bitcoin mining is illegal if too much energy is consumed during the process, as it can be dangerous for fire safety. Washington is frequently confused with the capital of the U.S. — Washington, or officially Washington, D.C. Bitcoin ATMs, possibility of making purchases in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin conferences have made Washington D.C. one of the friendliest cities toward Bitcoin in the world.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bitcoin to Be Worth ‘Great Deal More’ in Three Years, Circle Co-Founder Says
- European Parliament Calls for Increased Blockchain Adoption in Trade
- Swiss Federal Council: Existing Financial Law Should Be Adjusted to Blockchain Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14