Bitmain co-founder Jihan Wu claimed that he was removed from the company without his consent and has said he will return, by legal methods if necessary.
Aaron Wood is an editor at Cointelegraph, with a background in energy and economics. He keeps an eye on Blockchain's applications in building smarter and more equitable energy access globally.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- US Federal Reserve Exploring Digital Dollar and Its Effect on Monetary System
- Quebec Mining Firm Expands Despite Protests of Local Population
- Sberbank Patents Blockchain Repo Solution in a Purported First for Russia Banks
- Price Analysis 20/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX