Since our previous update, the market has moved down to a low of $750, stalled out in the low $800’s for awhile, then recently took out the $900 level once agai...
Adam Wyatt (aka, AKWAnalytics) is the Chief Analyst and Editor for BullBear Analytics. Adam has been with BBA for over three years providing daily coverage of the cryptocurrency markets. Adam holds a BA in Economics and Political Science from the University of Colorado at Boulder, as well as an MBA with a concentration in Finance from CU-Boulder. Prior to joining BBA Adam was in commercial real estate and consumer banking, although his true passion has always been analyzing and trading financial markets using technical analysis as a foundation. This passion is infused into BBA's work everyday. Adam resides in Austin, TX where he enjoys live music, good beer, and great people.
- ‘Plan A Has Failed’ — Global Debt to Hit $255T or $12.1M per Bitcoin
- Bitcoin ATMs Worldwide Hit New Milestone, Surpassing 6,000
- ‘Extremely Dangerous’ — Bobby Lee Regrets Backing Bitcoin SegWit2x
- Here’s What You Missed at BlockShow Asia 2019
- Bitcoin Price Risks Falling Under $8.4K If the Bulls Don’t Step Up Now