Italian football club AS Roma will join blockchain-based voting platform for sports through a partnership with sports and entertainment blockchain firm Chiliz.
Total change in her career took Anastasia into the world of analytics and business information as a researcher and translator in 2010. Some time later she got into FinTech, a dynamically developing segment at the intersection of the financial services and technology. Ana joined Cointelegraph in September 2017.
- Bitcoin Retakes $11,000 Following Turbulent Week in Crypto
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- DASH, ETH, LINK: Top-3 Crypto Losers of the Week — Price Analysis