Bitcoin’s intense volatility makes it great for traders, behaves similarly to commodities.
Angus is a writer and Bitcoin enthusiast looking for the next big thing. He writes mainly about tech, the world implementing blockchain and the world of business.
- OneCoin Crypto Ponzi Scheme Used Fake Reviews to Improve Its Image
- A Month After Launch, Bakkt Bitcoin Options Volumes Are Lackluster
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader
- Cardano Inches Toward Smart Contract Implementation with New Paper
- Bitcoin Price Rallies to Set a 2020 High Near $9.5K — Is $10K Next?