Bitcoin’s intense volatility makes it great for traders, behaves similarly to commodities.
Angus is a writer and Bitcoin enthusiast looking for the next big thing. He writes mainly about tech, the world implementing blockchain and the world of business.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA