Despite the pullback to $177, Ether’s USD and BTC pairs continue to flash bullish signals hinting at a potential run-up to the 200 DMA.
Horus is a certified crypto zealot, finance writer, and a steady swing trader. He is passionate about blockchain’s capacity to transform cities, commerce, and the entire banking system as we know it. Dune bashing, camping, and working with kids are his non-crypto interests.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving