The bullish momentum for Bitcoin price has slowed down, leading to what traders hope will be a brief period of consolidation.
Horus is a certified crypto zealot, finance writer, and a steady swing trader. He is passionate about blockchain’s capacity to transform cities, commerce, and the entire banking system as we know it. Dune bashing, camping, and working with kids are his non-crypto interests.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000