Researchers found that a significant number of Monero transactions can be linked, contrary to what Monero offers.
Joël Valenzuela is an author. He writes about Bitcoin and politics in the USA. He is also the founder of civic action organization the Rights Brigade, a mover to New Hampshire for the Free State Project, a martial art instructor, and a musician.
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- AICPA Proposes New Standards That Would Apply to Blockchain-Based Audit Data
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA