Researchers found that a significant number of Monero transactions can be linked, contrary to what Monero offers.
Joël Valenzuela is an author. He writes about Bitcoin and politics in the USA. He is also the founder of civic action organization the Rights Brigade, a mover to New Hampshire for the Free State Project, a martial art instructor, and a musician.
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K
- Billionaire Investor Tim Draper: If You're a Millennial, Buy Bitcoin
- Russian State-Run Tech Firm to Decrease Spending on Blockchain by 50%
- Iranian Authorities Have Issued 1,000 Licenses for Cryptocurrency Mining
- New Research Shows Bitcoin-Denominated Payments Still a ‘Fantasy’