The second-largest power utility in Japan is extending its trial of a blockchain-powered system for transacting renewable energy credits.
Marie Huillet is an independent filmmaker, with a background in journalism and publishing. Nomadic by nature, she’s lived in five different countries this decade. She’s fascinated by Blockchain technologies’ potential to reshape all aspects of our lives.
- China’s Central Bank to Lead Real-World Pilot of Digital Yuan: Report
- South Korea: Gov’t Seeks to Tax Crypto Transactions as Capital Gains
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Price Analysis 09/12: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, XTZ