The Ethereum Foundation has announced a three-section approach to allocating the $30 million it earmarked for yearlong development costs.
Max Boddy is a reporter with a background in philosophy. When he’s not covering crypto news, Max can often be found experimenting in the kitchen or writing about League of Legends.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Central Bank of Laos Issues Warning Against Using Cryptocurrency
- Firefox Quantum Offers Anti-Cryptojacking Feature
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20