Regular, non-random Bitcoin outflows from FCoin’s cold wallet point to an exit scam amid the crypto exchange platform’s shutdown.
Osato is a fintech journalist and Bitcoin enthusiast. When not reporting on the latest cryptocurrency news, he can be found pouring over old history books or trying to beat his Scrabble high score.
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- NBA & NFL Believe in Non-Fungible Tokens, But Not Contract Tokenization
- Tezos Price (XTZ) Losing Steam After Dropping to Ascending Trendline?
- Bitcoin Dominance 6-Month Low Doesn’t Mean Price Is ‘Ultra-Bearish’