Even though cryptocurrency exchanges claim to not call them listing fees, they still accept payments before adding tokens to their platforms.
Osato is a fintech journalist and Bitcoin enthusiast. When not reporting on the latest cryptocurrency news, he can be found pouring over old history books or trying to beat his Scrabble high score.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- Dutch Soccer Assn. Trials Blockchain App at EU Championship Qualifying Match
- New York Judge Grants US Government Right to Intervene in $7M Bitcoin Fraud Case
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects in Past Two Months of Testing
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish