Blockchain technology is finding real-world utility across Africa via public-private partnership agreements in solving some of the continent’s burning issues.
Osato is a fintech journalist and Bitcoin enthusiast. When not reporting on the latest cryptocurrency news, he can be found pouring over old history books or trying to beat his Scrabble high score.
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Binance to Launch Lending for XMR, ZEC and DASH This Week
- Coil, Mozilla, Creative Commons Offer $100M Grant for Web Monetization
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200