Two billion people in the world still do not have a bank account. Blockchain could help integrating these people into society and the global economy.
Pascal Thellmann is a PR, Marketing and Content Creation expert in the crypto world. He is always open to suggestions and more than happy to answer any of your questions. Personal site: http://pascalthellmann.com
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA