Two billion people in the world still do not have a bank account. Blockchain could help integrating these people into society and the global economy.
Pascal Thellmann is a PR, Marketing and Content Creation expert in the crypto world. He is always open to suggestions and more than happy to answer any of your questions. Personal site: http://pascalthellmann.com
- OneCoin Crypto Ponzi Scheme Used Fake Reviews to Improve Its Image
- A Month After Launch, Bakkt Bitcoin Options Volumes Are Lackluster
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader
- Cardano Inches Toward Smart Contract Implementation with New Paper
- Bitcoin Price Rallies to Set a 2020 High Near $9.5K — Is $10K Next?