Two billion people in the world still do not have a bank account. Blockchain could help integrating these people into society and the global economy.
Pascal Thellmann is a PR, Marketing and Content Creation expert in the crypto world. He is always open to suggestions and more than happy to answer any of your questions. Personal site: http://pascalthellmann.com
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long