Two billion people in the world still do not have a bank account. Blockchain could help integrating these people into society and the global economy.
Pascal Thellmann is a PR, Marketing and Content Creation expert in the crypto world. He is always open to suggestions and more than happy to answer any of your questions. Personal site: http://pascalthellmann.com
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving