Vincent Launay is a finance specialist at the World Bank in Washington DC. He holds an MSc in Finance from HEC Paris and a CFA charter.
- Markets See Massive Sell-Off, Bitcoin Dips Below $5,600 for the First Time in 2018
- OKEx Notes Early Delivery of BCH Futures After Trading Stop to Avoid Market Manipulation
- US Fast-Casual Salad Chain Sweetgreen to Use Blockchain in Food Supply Tracking
- Report: France Accounts for Minor Part of Global ICO Market, While US Leads the Industry
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price Analysis, Nov. 14