Philippine Blockchain Week has announced its lineup of globally recognized speakers who will take the stage on Nov. 28 to Dec. 4,2022. The inaugural event will feature the biggest names in blockchain technology, crypto and Web3 at Marriott Grand Ballroom, Newport World Resorts, Pasay City, Philippines.
Donald Lim, lead convener of Philippine Blockchain Week, announced that the 100-plus list of speakers includes Bitcoin pioneer Charlie Shrem, E! Entertainment co-founder Larry Namer, and IP3 co-founder and Batfilm Productions producer David Uslan.
Other speakers of the week-long event include:
- Sergej Kunz — co-founder of 1inch
- Ian Utile — co-producer of NFT.NYC, CEO of ATTN.liv
- Justin Sun — founder of Tron DAO
- Erik LaPaglia — co-founder of Miami NFT Week
- Chris Snook — co-host of The Web3 Show
- Zeneca — founder of ZenAcademy
- Jason Brink — president of blockchain at Gala Games
- Sandra H. — co-founder of Metapolis
- Anthony Francisco — creative director of Dolphin Entertainment
- Aalia Lanius — president of Unsugarcoated Media
- Lito Villanueva — chairman of Fintech Alliance.ph and EVP Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Ida Tiongson — chairperson of Pru Life U.K. and a trustee of Fintech Alliance.ph
- Wei Zhou — CEO of Coins.ph
- Tryke Gutierrez — co-founder and CEO of Tier One Entertainment
- Kevin Seo — co-founder of Food Fighters Universe
- Jeff J. Hunter — founder of Crypto Gaming Team
- Henry Aguda — senior EVP of Union Bank
- Daniel Robbins — CEO of IBH Media
- Kate Hancock — CEO of Metaverse XYZ
- Moto Tani — CEO of Animoca Brands Japan
- Charlie Shrem — Bitcoin pioneer, founding director of Bitcoin Foundation
- Tobias Bauer — principal at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Koby Karp — founder of Nefertiti
- Tara Kwon - co-founder and CEO of Hyped Collective
- Oscar Tan-Abing, Jr. — CEO of Anotoys Collective
- Jay Ha — co-founder of IP3
- Adam Twersky — director of Immersive Experiences at Lorr
The masters of ceremonies will be Sonya Mulkeet, co-founder of Project Nightfall Organization, and Belik Yonatan, content creator of It’s Me Dad.
Donald Lim shared:
“We are looking forward to welcoming the world to the Philippines and to creating a premiere space for Filipinos to share strategic insights and knowledge for growing blockchain technology in the Philippines, and learn from these Web3 experts. The Philippines is predominantly Web2. Outside of the country, they are already on Web3. Filipinos are ready to be involved in the adoption and development of this innovative technology. This is a great opportunity to learn as we transition to blockchain technology.”
Co-founder of Philippine Blockchain Week and founder of Women of Substance NFT, Chezka Gonzales added:
“The Philippines has the promise of becoming the blockchain capital of Asia. To achieve this, we need to learn more about the technology and see it at work. We want more Filipinos to educate themselves about blockchain and experience how it can improve their lives.”
Apart from the talks, Philippine Blockchain Week will also hold gaming expos and an NFT exhibit. The first Philippine Block Awards will take place to honor the men and women behind building the blockchain ecosystem in the Philippines.
Tickets are available now on the site.
For more information or for interview requests:
Philippines: Charmaine Pahate
U.S. and Europe: 49Global Media