On October 15, 2015, The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) published 21 Inc.’s (21) patent application 20150294308 for “Digital Mining Circuitry...
21 inc News
21 Inc. is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology startup based in San Francisco and founded by Balaji S. Srinivasan, Daniel Firu, Matt Pauker, Nigel Drego and Veerbhan Kheterpal in 2014. In 2015, the startup raised a record $116 million in venture capital, which was the largest investment at that time accumulated by a startup in the cryptocurrency industry. Initially, the company didn’t reveal its activity until, in 2015, it announced the development and potential of 21 Inc. to make Bitcoin mining cheaper. BitShare allowed users to start mining digital currency from any internet-connected device without any special software. Also, the company issued a Bitcoin computer that allowed users to do Bitcoin mining, make transactions and develop applications using the Bitcoin protocol. In 2017, the company changed its specialization to being a token-based social network and rename itself Earn.com.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week