Crypto exchange Huobi has partnered with a Chinese blockchain company JD Cloud to explore blockchain and cloud computing.
BitPesa is a trading platform which helps companies and their customers make payments in Bitcoin to, from and within frontier markets. BitPesa was founded in 2013 in Kenya and currently has representatives in London, Luxembourg, and more. Initially, the BitPesa Bitcoin exchange platform was developed only for transfers of Kenyan citizens to send money to mobile money wallets. Since 2015, it started operating in other African countries with the main purpose of using a decentralized principal of work and relatively low fees to provide people who don’t have bank accounts access to the global economy. At the moment, BitPesa specializes as a payment company that offers real-time settlements at wholesale exchange rates to frontier and emerging markets. There is no BitPesa app, yet, and it is available only on a mobile phone’s browser.
- PwC Partners With BitFury to Create Blockchain Accelerator in Russia
- Number of Crypto Users Nearly Doubled in 2018, Study Says
- Opera Releases ‘Web 3-Ready’ Android Browser With Ethereum, DApp Support
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12