China has unveiled new capital control regimes, and analysts predict that the tightened regulations on overseas investment will increase the demand for Bitcoin....
Capital Control News
- New Report Warns 87 Percent of Cryptocurrency Exchange Volume Is Potentially Suspicious
- BitGo Launches Custody for Blockchain Capital’s Security Token BCAP
- China: Shenzhen Issues Country’s First Subway Electronic Invoices Backed With Blockchain
- Seoul Medical Center to Launch Blockchain Tech Project With Korean Science, IT Ministry
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18