Local sources report that Venezuela has offered to give India a 30% discount on the sale of crude oil if they pay with Venezuela’s Petro coin.
Coinsecure is a real-time cryptocurrency trading platform. Coinsecure was founded by Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra in 2014. The main office of the Coinsecure Bitcoin exchange is headquartered in Delhi, India. The platform enables users to buy and sell Bitcoin through deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin and Indian rupees. The exchange is aimed to provide easy access to Bitcoin for Indian merchants, developers, traders, etc. Besides the Coinsecure exchange, the company offers a cryptocurrency wallet, blockchain solutions, a merchant gateway and more. Besides that, there is a Coinsecure app for mobile devices. Coinsecure Petro news is related to Venezuela giving a discount on crude oil and offering India to use the state-issued Petro coin. However, in 2018, the exchange was attacked, so the future of this deal remains unknown.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak