Local sources report that Venezuela has offered to give India a 30% discount on the sale of crude oil if they pay with Venezuela’s Petro coin.
Coinsecure is a real-time cryptocurrency trading platform. Coinsecure was founded by Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra in 2014. The main office of the Coinsecure Bitcoin exchange is headquartered in Delhi, India. The platform enables users to buy and sell Bitcoin through deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin and Indian rupees. The exchange is aimed to provide easy access to Bitcoin for Indian merchants, developers, traders, etc. Besides the Coinsecure exchange, the company offers a cryptocurrency wallet, blockchain solutions, a merchant gateway and more. Besides that, there is a Coinsecure app for mobile devices. Coinsecure Petro news is related to Venezuela giving a discount on crude oil and offering India to use the state-issued Petro coin. However, in 2018, the exchange was attacked, so the future of this deal remains unknown.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22