The Colorado Division of Securities issued cease and desist orders to four more ICOs allegedly involved in fraudulent and illegal practices.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Publishes Draft Regulations on Crypto Assets
- US Credit Union Blockchain Consortium Joins R3's Global Ecosystem
- Major Spanish Bank BBVA Closes €150 Mln Loan With Porsche Holding Using Blockchain
- US Government Tells Bitcoin Bomb Scam Victims to Inform FBI, Not Pay Ransom Money