More than 200 academics and developers gathered to discuss Ripple’s developer platform and global payment network.
A conference is a form of scientific activity where researchers present and discuss the work they have done. The main feature of such meetings is that it is not necessary to be an academic to perform, so that is why conferences are important, as people concerned with the topic can share their knowledge and opinions. Currently, conferences related to Bitcoin are very popular as the crypto industry is a relatively young and highly prospective area due to its financial and technological abilities. Bitcoin conferences usually include not only research, but also exhibitions of related projects, ICO presentations, lectures by different speakers, etc. One such cryptocurrency conference is the Blockchain conference that is highly popular since it is held in different cities all around the world and takes place almost every month so everyone can visit it.
- Blockchain Firm Partners With Cannabis Data App to Create Research Project
- Binance’s ‘Chinese Twitter’ Gets Blocked for Unknown Violations
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Completed as First Invalid Block Detected
- U.S. Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust
- Price Analysis 15/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX