Forthcoming Ethereum hardware hackathon ETHDenver is partnering with UNICEF on a bounty token to incentivize developers to create projects which promote social ...
A conference is a form of scientific activity where researchers present and discuss the work they have done. The main feature of such meetings is that it is not necessary to be an academic to perform, so that is why conferences are important, as people concerned with the topic can share their knowledge and opinions. Currently, conferences related to Bitcoin are very popular as the crypto industry is a relatively young and highly prospective area due to its financial and technological abilities. Bitcoin conferences usually include not only research, but also exhibitions of related projects, ICO presentations, lectures by different speakers, etc. One such cryptocurrency conference is the Blockchain conference that is highly popular since it is held in different cities all around the world and takes place almost every month so everyone can visit it.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- QuadrigaCX Would Never Have Lost Crypto Keys Had It Been in Bermuda, Says Premier
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25