Forthcoming Ethereum hardware hackathon ETHDenver is partnering with UNICEF on a bounty token to incentivize developers to create projects which promote social ...
A conference is a form of scientific activity where researchers present and discuss the work they have done. The main feature of such meetings is that it is not necessary to be an academic to perform, so that is why conferences are important, as people concerned with the topic can share their knowledge and opinions. Currently, conferences related to Bitcoin are very popular as the crypto industry is a relatively young and highly prospective area due to its financial and technological abilities. Bitcoin conferences usually include not only research, but also exhibitions of related projects, ICO presentations, lectures by different speakers, etc. One such cryptocurrency conference is the Blockchain conference that is highly popular since it is held in different cities all around the world and takes place almost every month so everyone can visit it.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA