The cryptocurrency Grin has followed through with stated plans to hardfork its mainnet on July 17, as part of an ongoing effort to prevent ASIC mining.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Australian Hacker Pleads Guilty to Stealing $450,000 in XRP Last Year
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM