A blockchain-powered platform aiming to deliver a fairer deal for creators is broadening the choice of music, illustrations and webtoons available to fans.
A copyright is a legally claimed status that provides the author of an original work with exclusive rights on how it may be used by other people. Copyright is a form of intellectual property that is mostly used for the protection of a creative work. Copyright suffers from problems of the uncertainty of either the date and author of the original invention. Blockchain copyright systems may be a solution for those problems. Blockchain copyright protection is built on the sustainability of registered information not being changed after its recorded. New systems may use blockchain copyrights for music, texts, pieces of art, IT inventions and any other type of information. The inclusion of blockchain copyright into law may reduce the amount of people needed for maintaining the patent bureau, archives and other establishments that works on intellectual property protection.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Decentralized Identity: How Microsoft (and Others) Plan to Empower Users to Own and Control Personal Data
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA