South Korea’s conglomerate CJ Corp is deploying Amazon’s centralized blockchain platform to improve music copyright management.
A copyright is a legally claimed status that provides the author of an original work with exclusive rights on how it may be used by other people. Copyright is a form of intellectual property that is mostly used for the protection of a creative work. Copyright suffers from problems of the uncertainty of either the date and author of the original invention. Blockchain copyright systems may be a solution for those problems. Blockchain copyright protection is built on the sustainability of registered information not being changed after its recorded. New systems may use blockchain copyrights for music, texts, pieces of art, IT inventions and any other type of information. The inclusion of blockchain copyright into law may reduce the amount of people needed for maintaining the patent bureau, archives and other establishments that works on intellectual property protection.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations