Dubai-based crypto firm ABBC Foundation agreed to stop using name “Alibaba” after legal action by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
A copyright is a legally claimed status that provides the author of an original work with exclusive rights on how it may be used by other people. Copyright is a form of intellectual property that is mostly used for the protection of a creative work. Copyright suffers from problems of the uncertainty of either the date and author of the original invention. Blockchain copyright systems may be a solution for those problems. Blockchain copyright protection is built on the sustainability of registered information not being changed after its recorded. New systems may use blockchain copyrights for music, texts, pieces of art, IT inventions and any other type of information. The inclusion of blockchain copyright into law may reduce the amount of people needed for maintaining the patent bureau, archives and other establishments that works on intellectual property protection.
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22