Blockchain startups in Israel are the main focus of a new venture fund from Benson Oak, local media reports.
Czech Republic News
The Czech Republic is a central European country with a population of a little less than 10 million people and an area of around 78,800 square kilometers. The economy of the Czech Republic is often described as developed, with high incomes. The Czech Republic has strong IT development, transportation infrastructure and manufacturing industry that produces most of country’s income. There are no restrictions on Bitcoin in the Czech Republic. Bitcoin exchanges in Czech Republic are maintained by several companies and is totally legal. Czech authorities do not consider Bitcoin to be electronic money and classify it as an intangible asset for accounting and taxes. The country has a developed cryptocurrency infrastructure and onе might find Bitcoin ATMs in The Czech Republic, invest in ICOs and trade crypto for a living.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18