The Czech Republic is expected to enforce stricter oversight of cryptocurrencies than that required by the European Union’s bloc-wide anti-money-laundering regu...
Czech Republic News
The Czech Republic is a central European country with a population of a little less than 10 million people and an area of around 78,800 square kilometers. The economy of the Czech Republic is often described as developed, with high incomes. The Czech Republic has strong IT development, transportation infrastructure and manufacturing industry that produces most of country’s income. There are no restrictions on Bitcoin in the Czech Republic. Bitcoin exchanges in Czech Republic are maintained by several companies and is totally legal. Czech authorities do not consider Bitcoin to be electronic money and classify it as an intangible asset for accounting and taxes. The country has a developed cryptocurrency infrastructure and onе might find Bitcoin ATMs in The Czech Republic, invest in ICOs and trade crypto for a living.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns