Hybrid intelligence startup Cindicator launches Edge, a new web app for receiving and tracking indicators for over 150 digital assets.
Digital Asset News
A digital asset is anything — from videos to funds — that exist in binary form and includes the right to be used. Digital assets’ definition includes such things as applications, data, media and more. Digital asset management has started to be established as one of the most important and profitable service jobs. A digital asset manager is a job closely related to media content services, such as working with brand management, archiving, production management and streaming. The growing value and quantity of digital assets has led to the establishment of such companies as Digital Asset Research — a company targeted on cryptocurrency analysis — and Digital Asset Holdings — a fintech company that builds blockchain solutions for regulated financial institutions and other interested enterprises. Digital assets are considered to be the future of financial, informational and technological development.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA