The institutional digital asset custody provider and Libra association member, Anchorage, has added XRP to its list of supported assets.
Digital Asset News
A digital asset is anything — from videos to funds — that exist in binary form and includes the right to be used. Digital assets’ definition includes such things as applications, data, media and more. Digital asset management has started to be established as one of the most important and profitable service jobs. A digital asset manager is a job closely related to media content services, such as working with brand management, archiving, production management and streaming. The growing value and quantity of digital assets has led to the establishment of such companies as Digital Asset Research — a company targeted on cryptocurrency analysis — and Digital Asset Holdings — a fintech company that builds blockchain solutions for regulated financial institutions and other interested enterprises. Digital assets are considered to be the future of financial, informational and technological development.
- Novogratz’ Galaxy Digital Continues Losing Streak in 2019, Posts $33M Q4 Loss
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Crypto Companies See Uptick in Volume Amid Global Uncertainty
- Facebook Sues User for Cloaking Ads for Fake COVID-19 News and Crypto Scams
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis