U.S. financial regulators noted institutional literacy in digital assets and blockchain data analysis in today’s budget proposals.
Digital Asset News
A digital asset is anything — from videos to funds — that exist in binary form and includes the right to be used. Digital assets’ definition includes such things as applications, data, media and more. Digital asset management has started to be established as one of the most important and profitable service jobs. A digital asset manager is a job closely related to media content services, such as working with brand management, archiving, production management and streaming. The growing value and quantity of digital assets has led to the establishment of such companies as Digital Asset Research — a company targeted on cryptocurrency analysis — and Digital Asset Holdings — a fintech company that builds blockchain solutions for regulated financial institutions and other interested enterprises. Digital assets are considered to be the future of financial, informational and technological development.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Central Bank of Laos Issues Warning Against Using Cryptocurrency
- Firefox Quantum Offers Anti-Cryptojacking Feature
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20