Would Uber's stance on accepting Bitcoin be changed after appointment of Dara Khosrowshahi as its new CEO?
Expedia is the one of the largest American global travel technology companies, specializing in online travel booking. Expedia includes hotels reservations, airline ticket bookings and car rentals. Besides this, the company offers Expedia cruises and Expedia vacation packages. Expedia was founded as a division of Microsoft in 1996. Currently, the main office of Expedia is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. There are Expedia apps available for all mobile device operating systems. In 2014, the company announced that it started accepting Bitcoin as an official payment method through Coinbase. In 2015, about 40 percent of the payment orders made in Bitcoin didn’t work due to Bitcoin’s price decline. By 2016, the company wasn’t processing any payment in cryptocurrency, so the question “Does Expedia accept Bitcoin?” still remains uncertain.
- Casa Releases Node Monitor Service to Improve Bitcoin Network Health
- Nonprofit Launches Blockchain Platform for Credit History in Sierra Leone
- Cryptojacking Code Found in Eleven Open Libraries, Thousands Infected
- Kraken Crypto Exchange to Add Support for BAT and WAVES
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM