Would Uber's stance on accepting Bitcoin be changed after appointment of Dara Khosrowshahi as its new CEO?
Expedia is the one of the largest American global travel technology companies, specializing in online travel booking. Expedia includes hotels reservations, airline ticket bookings and car rentals. Besides this, the company offers Expedia cruises and Expedia vacation packages. Expedia was founded as a division of Microsoft in 1996. Currently, the main office of Expedia is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. There are Expedia apps available for all mobile device operating systems. In 2014, the company announced that it started accepting Bitcoin as an official payment method through Coinbase. In 2015, about 40 percent of the payment orders made in Bitcoin didn’t work due to Bitcoin’s price decline. By 2016, the company wasn’t processing any payment in cryptocurrency, so the question “Does Expedia accept Bitcoin?” still remains uncertain.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16