The integration of cryptocurrencies into the travel industry will change it dramatically, and it will also be a huge step toward mass crypto adoption all over t...
Expedia is the one of the largest American global travel technology companies, specializing in online travel booking. Expedia includes hotels reservations, airline ticket bookings and car rentals. Besides this, the company offers Expedia cruises and Expedia vacation packages. Expedia was founded as a division of Microsoft in 1996. Currently, the main office of Expedia is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. There are Expedia apps available for all mobile device operating systems. In 2014, the company announced that it started accepting Bitcoin as an official payment method through Coinbase. In 2015, about 40 percent of the payment orders made in Bitcoin didn’t work due to Bitcoin’s price decline. By 2016, the company wasn’t processing any payment in cryptocurrency, so the question “Does Expedia accept Bitcoin?” still remains uncertain.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- OTC Spreads Exceeded 10% Amid Bitcoin’s Violent March Crash
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations