CEO of Messari has confirmed that the threatening calls he has received after his company criticized XRP were made by people unaffiliated with Ripple.
Andrew Marshall is the ex-Chief Editor, and now writer for Cointelegraph. Being involved in the Bitcoin scene since 2014, he enjoys learning, and writing about new ways the blockchain technology can change our world for the better.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K