CEO of Messari has confirmed that the threatening calls he has received after his company criticized XRP were made by people unaffiliated with Ripple.
Andrew Marshall is the ex-Chief Editor, and now writer for Cointelegraph. Being involved in the Bitcoin scene since 2014, he enjoys learning, and writing about new ways the blockchain technology can change our world for the better.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06