The latest upheaval in the crypto market has Bitcoin losing $2,000 in value, while Bitcoin Cash gains the same amount.
Fran Strajnar News
Fran Strajnar is the founder and CEO of Techemy Ltd, a venture company builder for businesses in the crypto and blockchain industry; Brave New Coin Limited (BNC), a digital currency and blockchain data company; co-founder of Blockchainlabs.nz, a New Zealand-based blockchain services company; and a chairman in Dasset, an enterprise-grade cryptocurrency exchange in New Zealand. Before Fran Strajnar’s Brave New Coin career, he had been involved in cryptocurrency for eight years. Currently, Fran Strajnar works on many projects related to digital currencies and assets in order to scale crypto adoption in New Zealand and around the world. He lives in New Zealand and holds a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Otago.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC