The latest upheaval in the crypto market has Bitcoin losing $2,000 in value, while Bitcoin Cash gains the same amount.
Fran Strajnar News
Fran Strajnar is the founder and CEO of Techemy Ltd, a venture company builder for businesses in the crypto and blockchain industry; Brave New Coin Limited (BNC), a digital currency and blockchain data company; co-founder of Blockchainlabs.nz, a New Zealand-based blockchain services company; and a chairman in Dasset, an enterprise-grade cryptocurrency exchange in New Zealand. Before Fran Strajnar’s Brave New Coin career, he had been involved in cryptocurrency for eight years. Currently, Fran Strajnar works on many projects related to digital currencies and assets in order to scale crypto adoption in New Zealand and around the world. He lives in New Zealand and holds a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Otago.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA