Hong Kong-based computer hardware manufacturer Sapphire is releasing a GPU for mining a newly-released privacy-oriented coin.
Hardware is a term that is used to describe the physical parts of an information technology product. Hardware includes such things as central and graphic processing units, various types of data storages, sound cards, monitors and so on. Hardware is a crucial part of cryptocurrency mining — Bitcoin mining in particular. The processing power provided by the hardware for mining various cryptocurrencies is a key part of building a new block within a blockchain. Bitcoin mining hardware includes such types as CPU mining, GPU mining, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) mining and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) mining. Specifications of a particular mining tool strongly influences the efficiency of the chosen hardware for mining Bitcoins. Hardware is also an important part of the storage of Bitcoin and is used in hardware wallets, ATMs, etc.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Report: Reverse Merger Could Take Bithumb Crypto Exchange Public in the U.S.
- Hong Kong Hardware Manufacturer Releases Mining GPU for New Privacy-Oriented Coin
- India: Banking Research Institute Issues Blueprint on Blockchain Implementation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21