A blockchain platform and an oracle service provider are leveraging each other’s products to improve their offerings and take the technology mainstream.
Hardware is a term that is used to describe the physical parts of an information technology product. Hardware includes such things as central and graphic processing units, various types of data storages, sound cards, monitors and so on. Hardware is a crucial part of cryptocurrency mining — Bitcoin mining in particular. The processing power provided by the hardware for mining various cryptocurrencies is a key part of building a new block within a blockchain. Bitcoin mining hardware includes such types as CPU mining, GPU mining, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) mining and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) mining. Specifications of a particular mining tool strongly influences the efficiency of the chosen hardware for mining Bitcoins. Hardware is also an important part of the storage of Bitcoin and is used in hardware wallets, ATMs, etc.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ