American payments startup Uphold has announced that it will use Ledger Vault to add more security to its platform.
Hardware is a term that is used to describe the physical parts of an information technology product. Hardware includes such things as central and graphic processing units, various types of data storages, sound cards, monitors and so on. Hardware is a crucial part of cryptocurrency mining — Bitcoin mining in particular. The processing power provided by the hardware for mining various cryptocurrencies is a key part of building a new block within a blockchain. Bitcoin mining hardware includes such types as CPU mining, GPU mining, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) mining and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) mining. Specifications of a particular mining tool strongly influences the efficiency of the chosen hardware for mining Bitcoins. Hardware is also an important part of the storage of Bitcoin and is used in hardware wallets, ATMs, etc.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Major Crypto Markets Report Mixed Signals, Gold Slightly Fell