IBM has filed for a blockchain-enabled web browser patent with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
A simple definition of the internet is a global system of interconnected computers. Internet technology is the defining mark of the 21th century, that has caused the establishment of internet banking, internet-based education, news and media services and a wide variety of other activities. As the internet became more and more affordable and, therefore, integrated into the life of ordinary people, such problems as internet safety, internet privacy and security gained a great deal of attention and became important research fields. The internet greatly accelerated the speed of every information-based process, such as science, education, finance and communication. As the internet has no centralized governance and each network has its own policies, the internet is often referred to as a place of freedom. However, governmental restrictions on the internet are taking place in most countries but largely differ in their severity.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend