Overstock CEO Patrick Bryne, BitInstant CEO Charlie Shrem, Jeffrey Tucker from American Institute for Economic Research discussed the future of Blockchain.
Jeffrey Tucker News
Jeffrey Albert Tucker is an American internet entrepreneur, economics writer, conference speaker and Bitcoin advocate. He is the chief logistics officer at Liberty.me, a social network and publishing platform. According to Jeffrey Tucker’s Facebook and Linkedin pages, his main goal is to find possible ways to increase the value of human liberty, made possible with technology. Since Jeffrey Tucker is passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, he spread awareness about them through the development of new platforms, educational programs, publications, community engagement and so on. Jeffrey Tucker writes books not only on the economy, but on cryptocurrency and other products of the information economy as well. Also, Jeffrey Tucker is a Net Neutrality advocate, which means he supports healthy competition among internet platforms.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX