Overstock CEO Patrick Bryne, BitInstant CEO Charlie Shrem, Jeffrey Tucker from American Institute for Economic Research discussed the future of Blockchain.
Jeffrey Tucker News
Jeffrey Albert Tucker is an American internet entrepreneur, economics writer, conference speaker and Bitcoin advocate. He is the chief logistics officer at Liberty.me, a social network and publishing platform. According to Jeffrey Tucker’s Facebook and Linkedin pages, his main goal is to find possible ways to increase the value of human liberty, made possible with technology. Since Jeffrey Tucker is passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, he spread awareness about them through the development of new platforms, educational programs, publications, community engagement and so on. Jeffrey Tucker writes books not only on the economy, but on cryptocurrency and other products of the information economy as well. Also, Jeffrey Tucker is a Net Neutrality advocate, which means he supports healthy competition among internet platforms.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’