There were 12 major cryptocurrency exchange hacks in 2019. In total, over $292 million and over 500,000 pieces of customer data were stolen.
Patrick Thompson has a degree in financial economics from Rutgers University. He is the founder of Thompson Writing Company – a writing company that works exclusively with blockchain and cryptocurrency companies – as well as the head of content at Verma Media, a San Francisco based PR and Communications agency.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO