There were 12 major cryptocurrency exchange hacks in 2019. In total, over $292 million and over 500,000 pieces of customer data were stolen.
Patrick Thompson has a degree in financial economics from Rutgers University. He is the founder of Thompson Writing Company – a writing company that works exclusively with blockchain and cryptocurrency companies – as well as the head of content at Verma Media, a San Francisco based PR and Communications agency.
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst
- ‘Nothing Special’ — Bitcoin Slumps 6% on Coronavirus, Chinese New Year
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- Effect of CME Futures Options on BTC Price Depends on Halving