An analysis of 2018 price performance and the slowdown of the ICO sector demonstrates the pitfalls of centralization, Jimmy Song says.
Jimmy Song News
- Ripple: Only XRP Private Keys That Used Software From Before August 2015 Are Vulnerable
- Following Bankruptcy Filing, Mining Firm Giga Watt Reportedly Closes Day-to-Day Operations
- BitMEX Denies Report of US, Québecois Account Closures and Correlated Volume Decline
- More Oil Giants to Join Blockchain-Based Platform Vakt for Energy Commodity Trading
- Russia’s Prime Minister: Bear Market Is Not a Reason to Bury Cryptocurrencies