The vast majority of investors in Bitcoin consider it as a safe haven asset, long-term investment and digital gold. But, how practical is it to live on Bitcoin ...
Kagayaki Kawabata News
Kagayaki Kawabata is an advisor and business development lead at Coincheck (the Tokyo-based cryptocurrency trading platform) and the product designer at Tradecraft (the San Francisco-based apprenticeship program for startups). Besides this, Kagayaki Kawabata is a cryptocurrency-related, early-stage project investor, and a crypto enthusiast whose main goal is to develop the industry within the Asian markets. Kagayaki Kawabata has over five years of experience working as an entrepreneur and product designer in the tech, crypto and blockchain spheres. He has founded a delivery service in U.S. and an online dating startup in Tokyo. In addition, Kagayaki Kawabata is a former investment associate at a Tokyo-based venture capital firm.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot