Russia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs reported on the arrest of the alleged creator of a crypto pyramid scheme from Kazakhstan.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a central Asian country with a population of around 18 million people and an area of 2.7 million square kilometers, making it the ninth largest country in the world. Kazakhstan is a dominant economy of central Asia, with the largest GDP and strong rates of growth due to great reserves of oil, minerals and metals. Kazakhstan is also performing well in car manufacturing and agriculture. Kazakhstan is a blockchain-welcoming country. Kazakh authorities were one of the first to announce plans of blockchain adoption in such fields as taxation, customs and cargo tracking. However, the central bank of Kazakhstan is skeptical toward Bitcoin. Even though there are a lot of possible benefits for selling Kazakhstan’s electricity to Bitcoin miners, the central bank of Kazakhstan sees Bitcoin as a money-laundering tool and a way of avoiding tax, so it is currently intending to prohibit the purchase, sell and mining of crypto.
- Bitcoin Addresses Worth $100,000 or More Hits All-Time-High
- Big Four Auditing Firm Deloitte Lets Staff Pay for Lunch in Bitcoin
- US Army Seeks Blockchain Experts Who Can Trace Bitcoin in Real-Time
- Bitcoin Trading: 7 Tips to Detach Your Emotions From Your Portfolio
- Bitcoin Price at $10.2K Deadlock as Ether Continues Surprise Bull Run