80% of the total supply of Bitcoin has now been mined, driving up the difficulty and cost of mining.
Lisk enables an independent Blockchain in their network (sidechain) that provides security and a certain level of autonomy to the developers. Developers have full control of this sidechain, so no mistake in those sidechains would affect Lisk’s. Sidechains are customizable so that a user can create his or her own token and an application built on the core of the sidechain, and then make it public after testing it.
These features combined aim to make Lisk friendly to both users and developers and to involve more people into the network.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17