80% of the total supply of Bitcoin has now been mined, driving up the difficulty and cost of mining.
Lisk enables an independent Blockchain in their network (sidechain) that provides security and a certain level of autonomy to the developers. Developers have full control of this sidechain, so no mistake in those sidechains would affect Lisk’s. Sidechains are customizable so that a user can create his or her own token and an application built on the core of the sidechain, and then make it public after testing it.
These features combined aim to make Lisk friendly to both users and developers and to involve more people into the network.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA