80% of the total supply of Bitcoin has now been mined, driving up the difficulty and cost of mining.
Lisk enables an independent Blockchain in their network (sidechain) that provides security and a certain level of autonomy to the developers. Developers have full control of this sidechain, so no mistake in those sidechains would affect Lisk’s. Sidechains are customizable so that a user can create his or her own token and an application built on the core of the sidechain, and then make it public after testing it.
These features combined aim to make Lisk friendly to both users and developers and to involve more people into the network.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21