80% of the total supply of Bitcoin has now been mined, driving up the difficulty and cost of mining.
Lisk enables an independent Blockchain in their network (sidechain) that provides security and a certain level of autonomy to the developers. Developers have full control of this sidechain, so no mistake in those sidechains would affect Lisk’s. Sidechains are customizable so that a user can create his or her own token and an application built on the core of the sidechain, and then make it public after testing it.
These features combined aim to make Lisk friendly to both users and developers and to involve more people into the network.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot