A Nasdaq-listed company says it is offering a blockchain-enabled alternative to “centralized authorities that perpetuate ad fraud, waste and abuse.”
Marketing is the activity of studying exchange relationships in order to come out with new schemes of promoting and delivering goods and services for a wide customer base. Sometimes, marketing is referred to as the process of promotion, selling and delivering itself. The importance of marketing is hard to overestimate. Today, with most countries having competitive and free markets, a major part of a company’s success is dependent on a well-made marketing program. Even for highly specialized companies like, for example, platforms that are developing cryptocurrency, marketing is a crucial part of business. As every important practice, marketing is constantly developing and opens new space for the implementation of technology. There are ways of using blockchain for marketing. For example, blockchain may become a method of validating a user’s clicks on certain advertisements without the need of a third party’s involvement.
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Tether Launches Gold-Backed Stablecoin and Begins Trading on Bitfinex
- Week Two of RBI Vs. Crypto at the Supreme Court of India
- Celsius to Begin Offering Compounding Interest on Crypto Deposits
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support