Crypto platforms are taking innovative approaches when it comes to incentivization, but what does it mean for miners and the people who use these services?
Marketing is the activity of studying exchange relationships in order to come out with new schemes of promoting and delivering goods and services for a wide customer base. Sometimes, marketing is referred to as the process of promotion, selling and delivering itself. The importance of marketing is hard to overestimate. Today, with most countries having competitive and free markets, a major part of a company’s success is dependent on a well-made marketing program. Even for highly specialized companies like, for example, platforms that are developing cryptocurrency, marketing is a crucial part of business. As every important practice, marketing is constantly developing and opens new space for the implementation of technology. There are ways of using blockchain for marketing. For example, blockchain may become a method of validating a user’s clicks on certain advertisements without the need of a third party’s involvement.
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18