The Miami Dolphins have partnered with Litecoin to support the altcoin as the team’s official cryptocurrency.
Miami is a city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in the United States. Miami is one of the most important U.S. financial centers. It is a big center of commerce, finance and transnational companies and because of that, Miami has the status of being a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency in Miami, the city is a place for multiple startups and projects, meetings and conferences, such as the Miami Bitcoin Conference and the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami (THABC). There are over 110 Bitcoin ATMs in Miami, which can be found in the different parts of the city. Besides that, cryptocurrency is being considered to be used in the real estate market of Miami. As the city is one the world’s top places by the number of foreigners, it needs to provide fast and transparent transactions for every currency.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving