The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami has stopped accepting Bitcoin for tickets, citing “network congestion” and “manual processing”
Miami is a city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in the United States. Miami is one of the most important U.S. financial centers. It is a big center of commerce, finance and transnational companies and because of that, Miami has the status of being a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency in Miami, the city is a place for multiple startups and projects, meetings and conferences, such as the Miami Bitcoin Conference and the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami (THABC). There are over 110 Bitcoin ATMs in Miami, which can be found in the different parts of the city. Besides that, cryptocurrency is being considered to be used in the real estate market of Miami. As the city is one the world’s top places by the number of foreigners, it needs to provide fast and transparent transactions for every currency.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Spanish Car Manufacturer SEAT Joins Alastria Consortium to Develop Blockchain Products
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX
- BitTorrent’s Tron-Based BTT Token Integration Will Launch by Summer
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16