The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami has stopped accepting Bitcoin for tickets, citing “network congestion” and “manual processing”
Miami is a city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in the United States. Miami is one of the most important U.S. financial centers. It is a big center of commerce, finance and transnational companies and because of that, Miami has the status of being a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency in Miami, the city is a place for multiple startups and projects, meetings and conferences, such as the Miami Bitcoin Conference and the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami (THABC). There are over 110 Bitcoin ATMs in Miami, which can be found in the different parts of the city. Besides that, cryptocurrency is being considered to be used in the real estate market of Miami. As the city is one the world’s top places by the number of foreigners, it needs to provide fast and transparent transactions for every currency.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22