The Miami Dolphins have partnered with Litecoin to support the altcoin as the team’s official cryptocurrency.
Miami is a city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in the United States. Miami is one of the most important U.S. financial centers. It is a big center of commerce, finance and transnational companies and because of that, Miami has the status of being a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency in Miami, the city is a place for multiple startups and projects, meetings and conferences, such as the Miami Bitcoin Conference and the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami (THABC). There are over 110 Bitcoin ATMs in Miami, which can be found in the different parts of the city. Besides that, cryptocurrency is being considered to be used in the real estate market of Miami. As the city is one the world’s top places by the number of foreigners, it needs to provide fast and transparent transactions for every currency.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000