Bulgaria has seized enough Bitcoin to pay off ⅕ of their national debt.
National Debt News
National debt is a public debt carried by the federal government of the country. National debt is a result of the financial borrowing of the country made to cover a deficit in the budget. There are two kinds of national debt, such as internal — which means the creditors are the residents of the country — and external — which means the creditors are from other countries. The first country in the world in terms of their national debt is Japan, and the country having the largest external national debt is the U.S. The U.S. national debt can be seen on the U.S. debt clock, set in the center of New York. In terms of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin — in some countries with a large national debt — was used as a way to store the value of money. Moreover, some countries use Bitcoin to pay its national debt.
- Teen Bitcoin Millionaire Erik Finman Proclaims Bitcoin Is ‘Dead’ in the Long Term
- Ethereum Unique Addresses Break 50 Million, Active Wallet Number Keeps Dropping
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Electronic Brokerage Firm Tagomi Launches
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17