Stablecoin operator Tether mistakenly minted five billion USDT tokens on the Tron blockchain.
The Poloniex exchange is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency market platforms in the world. It provides the largest amount of trading in Bitcoins. Poloniex was founded by Tristan D’Agosta in 2014 and is headquartered in San Francisco. Initially, the platform was created for the US market but, with growing popularity and trading sales figures, it began attracting trading from all over the world. The daily circular movement of funds is now about $989 million. Poloniex, or Polo, offers its customers high-level security by the use of two-factor authentication, handy analytical and technical tools, low transaction fees (from 0 to 0.25%) and more than 140 directions for exchange. During the registration, a new user can expand the limit of withdrawal by providing more private information such as an ID card or home address. The hallmark of Polo is that the system doesn’t work with fiat currencies and, as a result, users trade using altcoins.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000