Binance blocks traders in 29 other countries from its DEX website but say affected users can utilize supported wallet apps or VPNs to bypass the restriction.
The Poloniex exchange is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency market platforms in the world. It provides the largest amount of trading in Bitcoins. Poloniex was founded by Tristan D’Agosta in 2014 and is headquartered in San Francisco. Initially, the platform was created for the US market but, with growing popularity and trading sales figures, it began attracting trading from all over the world. The daily circular movement of funds is now about $989 million. Poloniex, or Polo, offers its customers high-level security by the use of two-factor authentication, handy analytical and technical tools, low transaction fees (from 0 to 0.25%) and more than 140 directions for exchange. During the registration, a new user can expand the limit of withdrawal by providing more private information such as an ID card or home address. The hallmark of Polo is that the system doesn’t work with fiat currencies and, as a result, users trade using altcoins.
- Bloomberg: UK Interdealer Broker TP ICAP to Sell CME’s Bitcoin Futures
- Georgian Gov’t, IOHK Partner to Develop Blockchain in Education, Ministry Services
- Bitcoin Surpasses One Million Daily Active Addresses
- Bitcoin Breaks $9,300 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Downturn
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses