The new San Juan Mercantile Exchange subsidiary is now live after gaining a banking license in March.
Puerto Rico News
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- Coinbase Closes Chicago Office and Scales Down Work on Matching Engine
- WSJ: Japanese Billionaire SoftBank Founder Lost $130 Million on Bitcoin Investment
- University of Nevada, Reno Develops Driverless Vehicle Blockchain Tech With IoT Firm
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22