Cryptocurrency lending platform Dharma has put a moratorium on new deposits and loans, adding that they are still hard at work on their product.
San Francisco News
San Francisco is a city located in California, U.S. San Francisco is popular not only as a tourist destination. With the appearance of Silicon Valley to the south of the city, San Francisco has become a place for many technological development centers that are well-known all over the world. In San Francisco, Bitcoin companies and those related to other cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have perfect conditions for development. The city is the origin place of many projects, startups, meetings and conferences — such as the San Francisco Bitcoin Conference. Some of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges are from San Francisco as well. There are many Bitcoin ATMs in San Francisco, so locals and guests of the city can easily use cryptocurrency there.
- India: Supreme Court Gives Central Bank 2 Weeks to Justify Crypto Ban
- Tether Plans to Issue CNHT — A Chinese Yuan-Pegged Stablecoin
- Bitcoin Hash Rate ‘Not Affected’ as China Floods Knock Out Miners
- How Do Crypto Exchanges Select Coins, What Does It Take to Get Listed?
- Bitcoin Price Back Under $10K Closer to ‘Ideal Buy Zone,’ Says Trader