Major U.S.-based crypto exchange and wallet Coinbase forecasted its 2018 revenue to be 60% higher than its alleged actual total.
San Francisco News
San Francisco is a city located in California, U.S. San Francisco is popular not only as a tourist destination. With the appearance of Silicon Valley to the south of the city, San Francisco has become a place for many technological development centers that are well-known all over the world. In San Francisco, Bitcoin companies and those related to other cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have perfect conditions for development. The city is the origin place of many projects, startups, meetings and conferences — such as the San Francisco Bitcoin Conference. Some of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges are from San Francisco as well. There are many Bitcoin ATMs in San Francisco, so locals and guests of the city can easily use cryptocurrency there.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22