Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi, formerly based in China, is about to open an office in the Silicon Valley, US.
San Francisco News
San Francisco is a city located in California, U.S. San Francisco is popular not only as a tourist destination. With the appearance of Silicon Valley to the south of the city, San Francisco has become a place for many technological development centers that are well-known all over the world. In San Francisco, Bitcoin companies and those related to other cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have perfect conditions for development. The city is the origin place of many projects, startups, meetings and conferences — such as the San Francisco Bitcoin Conference. Some of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges are from San Francisco as well. There are many Bitcoin ATMs in San Francisco, so locals and guests of the city can easily use cryptocurrency there.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week