Gemini, the crypto exchange founded by the Winklevoss twins, has updated its wallet infrastructure to include support for SegWit bitcoin addresses.
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack