A company offering crypto payments in hundreds of stores, as well as a universal loyalty program, has unveiled a redesigned app with upgraded features.
The republic of Slovenia is a south-central European country with a population of two million and 20,000 square kilometers of area. Slovenia has a developed free-market and service-based economy with one of the highest GDPs in the Slavic countries. Slovenian exports mainly consist of machine and mechanical equipment, medicine and electronics. Bitcoin in legal in Slovenia. Slovenian Bitcoin regulations mostly apply to mining and the selling of goods in Bitcoin, which are subject to Slovenian Bitcoin taxation. There are no restrictions toward Bitcoin exchanges in Slovenia. Cryptocurrency exchanges are free to perform any legal operations and open their units — like Bitstamp did — in Slovenia. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be legal tender or a financial instrument and, therefore, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not subject to capital gains tax.
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Germany’s Largest Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Blockchain Network
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Sept. 9–15 in Review
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX