Bitcoin.com announced a partnership with Taiwanese telecommunications manufacturer HTC to support Bitcoin Cash on the Exodus 1 smartphone.
Taiwan is a state in East Asia that is mostly located on the island of Taiwan. The official name of the state is the Republic of China, and this country claims to have the right of ruling the whole Chinese territory that was lost by the Republic of China after the Chinese Civil War with communists. Taiwan’s speed of economic growth made it one of the “Four Asian Tigers” — countries with a miraculous speed of economic development. Taiwan is a dynamic, capitalistic and a high-tech, free-market economy. However, Taiwan has some Bitcoin regulations. Taiwan banned Bitcoin ATMs and explained it as a countermeasure against Bitcoin usage as a currency for bank payments. Taiwan has no regulations on Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin is accepted at three of the four major convenience store chains. Taiwan also does not restrict mining of any cryptocurrencies nor cryptocurrency trading.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA