A new deposit functionality has been rolled out following news of a Bakkt payment app and Coinbase Card’s expansion into six European nations...
TenX is Singapore based platform, which offers physical cryptocurrency debit cards, virtual wallets, bank accounts, access to ATMs, etc. The main purpose of the project is to provide the possibility of convenient usage of Bitcoin and other altcoins in people’s daily life. The company was founded in 2017 by Toby Hoenisch. In 2017, the TenX ICO attracted over planned 200,000 ETH in seven minutes and over 4,000 investors recieved TenX cryptocurrency (PAY). In the TenX white paper, there was no limit for the sale of TenX tokens, so extra PAYs were issued after the ICO. It was also announced that all holders of TenX wallets will receive 0.5 percent in PAY of the total transactions’ volume in a month. TenX fees are 0 percent, however, physical and virtual cards have a price for their issuance and use.
- Retailers Around the World That Accept Crypto, From Pizza to Travel
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Swiss University Fights Fake Diplomas With Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin’s Dominance Drops as BTC Price Briefly Dips Below $10K