A new deposit functionality has been rolled out following news of a Bakkt payment app and Coinbase Card’s expansion into six European nations...
TenX is Singapore based platform, which offers physical cryptocurrency debit cards, virtual wallets, bank accounts, access to ATMs, etc. The main purpose of the project is to provide the possibility of convenient usage of Bitcoin and other altcoins in people’s daily life. The company was founded in 2017 by Toby Hoenisch. In 2017, the TenX ICO attracted over planned 200,000 ETH in seven minutes and over 4,000 investors recieved TenX cryptocurrency (PAY). In the TenX white paper, there was no limit for the sale of TenX tokens, so extra PAYs were issued after the ICO. It was also announced that all holders of TenX wallets will receive 0.5 percent in PAY of the total transactions’ volume in a month. TenX fees are 0 percent, however, physical and virtual cards have a price for their issuance and use.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000