A Redditor has discovered an apparent imposter website for Bitcoin hardware wallet Trezor.
Trezor’s hardware wallet is a device for operating with Bitcoins that works independently of the Internet. It consisting of owner’s private keys that can operate transactions offline. Compared with traditional methods of cold storage, Trezor’s advantage is that it does not exposing secret data while making payments, making them absolutely secure. Before getting starting, it is necessary to register an account on the official Trezor website, which is absolutely safe from hackers, provided the gadget stays with its owner. The device functions as a small computer and confirms all the transactions in it, making it is possible to check the amount, a receiver and other details at any time. When the wallet is connected with a computer, it is necessary to enter a security pin-code. According to the representatives, even a computer infected by a virus poses no threat to the Trezor wallet. The device itself is small and can be held on a keyring.
- Victim of $24 Million SIM Swap Case Writes Open Letter to FCC Chairman
- Binance Joins Council of Internet Giant Kakao’s Blockchain Project
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws Apply to Crypto Too, Says FinCEN Chief
- Canadian Terminal Operator Joins Maersk and IBM's TradeLens
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX