The overall institutional investment in Bitcoin futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange decreased this past week, according to CFTC data.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- IBM Issued Patent for DLT-Supported Data Sharing and Validation
- Societe Generale Subsidiary Issues 100 Million Euro Bond on Ethereum Blockchain
- BlockFi Now Has Over $53 Million in Client Crypto Under Management
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22